We are exited to offer patients with “joint pain” (knee, shoulder, hip) access to this treatment due to osteoarthritis and an opportunity to participate in an innovative study.
Dr. Darr is conducting this study for the Safety and Effectiveness of Cell Therapy on Pain associated with Osteoarthritis
You may qualify to participate in this study if you:
- Have an indication of Osteoarthritis from degeneration or chronic injury.
- KL grade of II-IV unresponsive to standard treatment.
- Are 18 to 90 years old.
- Female patients not pregnant or lactating.
- Patients with the history of or current corticosteroid therapy will only be eligible if use is suspended from 1 month prior to cell therapy
- Patients must be able to comply with treatment plan periodic interviews