Customized and scientifically validated genetic testing technologies using saliva is used to generate personalized genetic reports, which address a variety of genetic issues, including an individual’s carrier status for recessive genetic conditions, food metabolism and exercise response, prescription drug response, and propensity to develop certain diseases, such as heart disease, type-2 diabetes, and cancer. Numerous genetic predispositions and traits are evaluated in over 75 genetic markers to suggest one of four main diets (Low fat, Low carb, Mediterranean or Balanced), and whether an individual will get an enhanced benefit from endurance or strength training exercise. Armed with this knowledge, medical professionals can deliver to patients personalized diet and exercise recommendations intended health, well being, and long-term compliance.
Pathway Fit Testing may help patients with:
- Weight Management
- Increased Mental & Physical Performance
- Maximized Energy
- Disease Prevention
Specialized treatments and surgical procedures are used to treat the following conditions:
- Improved clinical outcomes
- Better treatment options for weight loss and would like to have a simple, clear, proven plans
- Longer patient engagement.
- Increased legitimacy with genetic data
Available Pathway Fit testing:
- Drug Response (Medication) Insight
- Health Conditions Insight